KOHLER, Wis. – Morgan Pressel is hoping to see a specialist next week to further evaluate her injured right thumb.
Pressel withdrew from the U.S. Women’s Open on Friday.
“It’s been bothering me a bit, and I really jolted it yesterday in the bunker at the 11th,” Pressel told Golfchannel.com on Saturday.
Pressel withdrew from the Walmart NW Arkansas last week with pain in the thumb. She has been struggling for about a month with tendinitis, a malady that is beginning to move deeper into her arm. Pressel withdrew from the U.S. Women’s Open after making a sextuple-bogey 10 at the 14th hole.
Already well in front in the team competition, the USC Trojans are now on the verge of both team and individual NCAA titles entering the final round of competition at the University of Georgia Golf Co... Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Rd. 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA Champ. win
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots