The shoes are available here and are open for bidding until play concludes at Pebble Beach on Sunday. Current FedEx Cup leader Mark Wilson, Rory Sabbatini, Jonathan Byrd, Charley Hoffman, Hunter Mahan, Bill Murray and Darius Rucker are among the pro-am players whose shoes are up for auction.
If you’re not familiar with TOMS Shoes, they have a cool story. For every shoe sold they give a pair away to those in need throughout the world. To date, they have given away more than one million pairs. In addition to the snazzy shoes up for auction, if you’d like to snag a pair for yourself, TOMS Shoes will donate $5 to the PGA Tour Wives Association and the First Tee of Monterey for any online purchases made at www.toms.com using the promo code “pgawives” through Feb 17.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play