The shoes are available here and are open for bidding until play concludes at Pebble Beach on Sunday. Current FedEx Cup leader Mark Wilson, Rory Sabbatini, Jonathan Byrd, Charley Hoffman, Hunter Mahan, Bill Murray and Darius Rucker are among the pro-am players whose shoes are up for auction.
If you’re not familiar with TOMS Shoes, they have a cool story. For every shoe sold they give a pair away to those in need throughout the world. To date, they have given away more than one million pairs. In addition to the snazzy shoes up for auction, if you’d like to snag a pair for yourself, TOMS Shoes will donate $5 to the PGA Tour Wives Association and the First Tee of Monterey for any online purchases made at www.toms.com using the promo code “pgawives” through Feb 17.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path