Lydia Ko’s bid to win the LPGA’s season opener will be televised live Saturday with Golf Channel airing the final round beginning at 9:30 p.m. ET.
A 15-year-old amateur sensation, Ko is bidding to win her fourth professional title in barely more than a year. She’s bidding to win in back-to-back weeks after claiming the Ladies European Tour’s New Zealand Women’s Open last week.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- F. Molinari leads BMW | McIlroy, McDowell MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots