Lydia Ko’s bid to win the LPGA’s season opener will be televised live Saturday with Golf Channel airing the final round beginning at 9:30 p.m. ET.
A 15-year-old amateur sensation, Ko is bidding to win her fourth professional title in barely more than a year. She’s bidding to win in back-to-back weeks after claiming the Ladies European Tour’s New Zealand Women’s Open last week.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods | Tee times
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management