U.S. Open champion Rory McIlroy, world No. 2 Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter are competing in a seven-day, seven-city golf exhibition throughout China. They are joined by the country's top golfer, Liang Wen-Chong.
The quartet of golfers are playing a total of 18 holes over the week-long Shui On Land China Golf Challenge.
Below is behind-the-scenes video from Day 2 of the excursion, which includes private jets, chauffeured Rolls-Royces and five-star treatment.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path