CHASKA, Minn. – Sports psychologist Bob Rotella was busy Saturday night.
He wasn’t just on the phone with Padraig Harrington, who’s tied for second in his bid to overtake Tiger Woods and win his fourth major championship. Rotella also was on the phone with Henrik Stenson, who starts the final round tied for fourth, and Soren Kjeldsen, who is tied for sixth.
Of course, they weren’t all on a conference call.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots