CHASKA, Minn. – Sports psychologist Bob Rotella was busy Saturday night.
He wasn’t just on the phone with Padraig Harrington, who’s tied for second in his bid to overtake Tiger Woods and win his fourth major championship. Rotella also was on the phone with Henrik Stenson, who starts the final round tied for fourth, and Soren Kjeldsen, who is tied for sixth.
Of course, they weren’t all on a conference call.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management