NORTON, Mass. – Tiger Woods will play the first two rounds at the Deutsche Bank Championship with John Senden and Michael Sim, who he played the final round with at The Barclays.
It will mark the young Aussie’s third career pairing with Woods, the first coming during the final round of the 2009 U.S. Open at Bethpage.
And just to nix any early rumors, Sim is not Woods’ new swing coach.
- SCORING: McDowell, Jaidee in Match Play final
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process