Just past the halfway mark of the FedEx Cup season, did you know?
• None of last year’s major championship winners rank better than 30th on this year’s FedEx Cup points list. Y.E. Yang is 30th, Lucas Glover is 41st, Angel Cabrera 51st and Stewart Cink 66th.
• If the FedEx Cup playoffs began today, Tiger Woods wouldn’t make them. He’s No. 156 in the FedEx Cup standings. The top 125 advance to the playoffs.
• Sergio Garcia is 132nd in scoring average (71.70) just two years after he won the Vardon Trophy for low scoring average.
• Rickie Fowler is the highest ranking rookie on the FedEx Cup points list (24th) and U.S. Ryder Cup points standings (21st).
• Steve Stricker has the longest drive on Tour this season (424 yards at the seventh hole of the SBS Championship at the Plantation Course at Kapalua).
• Phil Mickelson has the most consecutive cuts streak going (21 in a row dating back to the FBR Open last year.
• Bo Van Pelt has made the most birdies this season (204).
• Jimmy Walker has the best streak going for consecutive holes without a three putt (234 holes).