SUGAR GROVE, Ill. – The weather is the best it’s been all week here this morning at Rich Harvest Farms for Sunday singles at the Solheim Cup.
The first match between Suzann Pettersen and Paula Creamer will set the pace for the entire day. Both players have an axe to grind. Pettersen, Europe ’s best player, is 1-3 for the week and Creamer, the American’s best player in this Cup format, lost handily in Saturday afternoon foursomes.
Whichever team gets on the scoreboard first could help build momentum when the rest of the team sees that point.
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Statements: PGA Tour, PGA of America | USGA
- Manufacturer on anchor ban: 'Golf lost today'
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- Euro captain McGinley adds third Ryder Cup pick
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae