Tiger back, two teams added to Tavistock Cup
- By Ryan Lavner
- Mar 12, 2013 10:05 AM ET
Tiger Woods will again represent Team Albany at this year’s Tavistock Cup, which will be held March 25-26 at Isleworth Golf & Country Club in Windermere, Fla. For the first time the two-day competition will feature six teams, with the addition of Oak Tree National and Team Primland, which brings the likes of Fred Couples, Rickie Fowler and Webb Simpson into the fray.
The competition, which consists of six four-man teams, will be televised live by the Golf Channel. Lake Nona is the four-time defending champion.
Primland: Fred Couples, Bill Haas, Jay Haas and Webb Simpson
Per usual, only club members, sponsors, designated charities and invited guests are admitted to the two-day event.
Led by the pairing of Sean O’Hair and Bo Van Pelt, Isleworth took first place in the team standings on the first day of the two-day Tavistock Cup at Lake Nona Golf & Country Club in Orlando, Fla. Read More
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path