Tiger back, two teams added to Tavistock Cup
- By Ryan Lavner
- Mar 12, 2013 10:05 AM ET
Tiger Woods will again represent Team Albany at this year’s Tavistock Cup, which will be held March 25-26 at Isleworth Golf & Country Club in Windermere, Fla. For the first time the two-day competition will feature six teams, with the addition of Oak Tree National and Team Primland, which brings the likes of Fred Couples, Rickie Fowler and Webb Simpson into the fray.
The competition, which consists of six four-man teams, will be televised live by the Golf Channel. Lake Nona is the four-time defending champion.
Primland: Fred Couples, Bill Haas, Jay Haas and Webb Simpson
Per usual, only club members, sponsors, designated charities and invited guests are admitted to the two-day event.
Led by the pairing of Sean O’Hair and Bo Van Pelt, Isleworth took first place in the team standings on the first day of the two-day Tavistock Cup at Lake Nona Golf & Country Club in Orlando, Fla. Read More
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path