WGC-Bridgestone Invitational Ball Count: Titleist – 42 Nearest Competitor – 9. ; Barracuda Championship Ball Count: Titleist – 85 Nearest Competitor – 16
Oak Hill Country Club hosts the 95th PGA Championship for the third time this week. The par-70, 7,163-yard layout is expected to provide a stern test for players at the year's final major.
Golf Channel’s Frank Nobilo toured the venue and offers a video, tee-to-green look at Oak Hill:
• First hole: par 4, 460 yards
• Third hole: par 3, 214 yards
• Fifth hole: par 4, 428 yards
• 13th hole (Hill of Fame): par 5, 598 yards
• 14th hole: par 4, 323 yards
• 15th hole: par 3, 181 yards
• 17th hole: par 4, 509 yards
• 18th hole (fairway): par 4, 497 yards
• 18th hole (green): par 4, 497 yards
• Allen's Creek
• The rough
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
SCORING: Round 2 underway at WGC-Bridgestone
D. Johnson taking leave | Out of Ryder Cup
Dufner: DJ 'the type of guy the Tour needs'
Woods 4 behind Leishman at Firestone | Glance
Tiger happy about pin-high approaches | Tracker
Ill Phil (71) cutting back on high fiving fans
Watney leads Barracuda Stableford | Scores
Neck injury limiting Dufner's tournament prep
GR: Vonn golfs; How Rory prepped for Bridgestone
Faldo: Major 15 Tiger's 'greatest achievement'
Woods talks LeBron | Plan for playoffs, Ryder Cup
Tip of the Week: Learn how to release the club
VIEW ALL TOURS & TOURNAMENTS
LATEST ON EQUIPMENT