Titleist Brand Ambassador Chesson Hadley captures his 1st career PGA Tour title at the Puerto Rico Open.
Oak Hill Country Club hosts the 95th PGA Championship for the third time this week. The par-70, 7,163-yard layout is expected to provide a stern test for players at the year's final major.
Golf Channel’s Frank Nobilo toured the venue and offers a video, tee-to-green look at Oak Hill:
• First hole: par 4, 460 yards
• Third hole: par 3, 214 yards
• Fifth hole: par 4, 428 yards
• 13th hole (Hill of Fame): par 5, 598 yards
• 14th hole: par 4, 323 yards
• 15th hole: par 3, 181 yards
• 17th hole: par 4, 509 yards
• 18th hole (fairway): par 4, 497 yards
• 18th hole (green): par 4, 497 yards
• Allen's Creek
• The rough
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
SCORING: Field chasing Garrigus in windy Tampa
Garrigus clings to 1-shot lead | Round 3 Glance
Major Match Play: Week 1 matches | Vote now!
Garrigus 0-3 with 54-hole lead | Breezy final round
Calc WDs with illness | Donald (67) in contention
First bad time for Garrigus | 'Most solid' 69 for Rose
You Oughta Know: Na's renaissance in 2014
Daly's career-worst 90 includes 12 on par 4
Must-see video: Watson's backwards recovery chip
Canizares builds 6-shot lead in Morocco | Scores
Jury finds Tiger's company liable for damages
Langer takes second-round Toshiba lead | Scores
VIEW ALL TOURS & TOURNAMENTS
LATEST ON EQUIPMENT