Titleist Brand Ambassador Chesson Hadley captures his 1st career PGA Tour title at the Puerto Rico Open.
Oak Hill Country Club hosts the 95th PGA Championship for the third time this week. The par-70, 7,163-yard layout is expected to provide a stern test for players at the year's final major.
Golf Channel’s Frank Nobilo toured the venue and offers a video, tee-to-green look at Oak Hill:
• First hole: par 4, 460 yards
• Third hole: par 3, 214 yards
• Fifth hole: par 4, 428 yards
• 13th hole (Hill of Fame): par 5, 598 yards
• 14th hole: par 4, 323 yards
• 15th hole: par 3, 181 yards
• 17th hole: par 4, 509 yards
• 18th hole (fairway): par 4, 497 yards
• 18th hole (green): par 4, 497 yards
• Allen's Creek
• The rough
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
Major Match Play: Week 1 matches | Vote now!
Senden edges Na to win Valspar | Glance | Scores
Snedeker: I'd welcome gay player on PGA Tour
Week in Review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
Grill Room: Annika's 59 | Weird, wacky trophies
Donald trending upward with another top-6 finish
Langley nabs 3rd | Garrigus 0-4 with 54-hole lead
Must-see video: Watson's backwards recovery chip
Canizares cruises to 5-shot win in Morocco | Scores
Jury finds Tiger's company liable for damages
Langer takes second-round Toshiba lead | Scores
Instruction: Better takeaway will corrrect slice
VIEW ALL TOURS & TOURNAMENTS
LATEST ON EQUIPMENT