Don't miss the latest news, exclusive offers and sweepstakes.
Oak Hill Country Club hosts the 95th PGA Championship for the third time this week. The par-70, 7,163-yard layout is expected to provide a stern test for players at the year's final major.
Golf Channel’s Frank Nobilo toured the venue and offers a video, tee-to-green look at Oak Hill:
• First hole: par 4, 460 yards
• Third hole: par 3, 214 yards
• Fifth hole: par 4, 428 yards
• 13th hole (Hill of Fame): par 5, 598 yards
• 14th hole: par 4, 323 yards
• 15th hole: par 3, 181 yards
• 17th hole: par 4, 509 yards
• 18th hole (fairway): par 4, 497 yards
• 18th hole (green): par 4, 497 yards
• Allen's Creek
• The rough
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
Instant access to the latest news, videos and photos from around the world of golf.
Golf Channel's video library has over 600 tips, analyze your swing and take a lesson from instructors.
Easily book tee times on the go.
Copyright © 1996-2017 Golf Channel, All Rights Reserved.