Don't miss the latest news, exclusive offers and sweepstakes.
Oak Hill Country Club hosts the 95th PGA Championship for the third time this week. The par-70, 7,163-yard layout is expected to provide a stern test for players at the year's final major.
Golf Channel’s Frank Nobilo toured the venue and offers a video, tee-to-green look at Oak Hill:
• First hole: par 4, 460 yards
• Third hole: par 3, 214 yards
• Fifth hole: par 4, 428 yards
• 13th hole (Hill of Fame): par 5, 598 yards
• 14th hole: par 4, 323 yards
• 15th hole: par 3, 181 yards
• 17th hole: par 4, 509 yards
• 18th hole (fairway): par 4, 497 yards
• 18th hole (green): par 4, 497 yards
• Allen's Creek
• The rough
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
Golf Channel's video library has over 600 tips, analyze your swing and take a lesson from instructors.
Instant access to the latest news, videos and photos from around the world of golf.
Copyright © 1996-2016 Golf Channel, All Rights Reserved.