Hunter Mahan leads Titleist golf ball loyalists to a 7-win week across the globe.
Oak Hill Country Club hosts the 95th PGA Championship for the third time this week. The par-70, 7,163-yard layout is expected to provide a stern test for players at the year's final major.
Golf Channel’s Frank Nobilo toured the venue and offers a video, tee-to-green look at Oak Hill:
• First hole: par 4, 460 yards
• Third hole: par 3, 214 yards
• Fifth hole: par 4, 428 yards
• 13th hole (Hill of Fame): par 5, 598 yards
• 14th hole: par 4, 323 yards
• 15th hole: par 3, 181 yards
• 17th hole: par 4, 509 yards
• 18th hole (fairway): par 4, 497 yards
• 18th hole (green): par 4, 497 yards
• Allen's Creek
• The rough
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
SCORING: PGA Tour | Web.com finals | LPGA
McIlroy relishes time with President Clinton
Day (66) pain-free | Spieth rough start; only 2 back
Ryder hopefuls: Webb (66) | Luke (69), Poulter (67)
Mahan playing well for Foley | Stenson novelty
Phil unhappy with four straight playoff events
GR: #EpicFail; QB Brees' Masters plan | #AskLav
Sneds could help Watson | U.S. Am champ pro?
I.K. Kim (65) leads by one at Portland Classic
62 propels Otto to Italian Open lead | Scores
Miller, Brandel: Tiger's body | Coach danger
Woods splits with coach Foley | Chamblee
Blaum leads first event of Web.com Tour finals
VIEW ALL TOURS & TOURNAMENTS
LATEST ON EQUIPMENT