Hunter Mahan leads Titleist golf ball loyalists to a 7-win week across the globe.
Oak Hill Country Club hosts the 95th PGA Championship for the third time this week. The par-70, 7,163-yard layout is expected to provide a stern test for players at the year's final major.
Golf Channel’s Frank Nobilo toured the venue and offers a video, tee-to-green look at Oak Hill:
• First hole: par 4, 460 yards
• Third hole: par 3, 214 yards
• Fifth hole: par 4, 428 yards
• 13th hole (Hill of Fame): par 5, 598 yards
• 14th hole: par 4, 323 yards
• 15th hole: par 3, 181 yards
• 17th hole: par 4, 509 yards
• 18th hole (fairway): par 4, 497 yards
• 18th hole (green): par 4, 497 yards
• Allen's Creek
• The rough
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
Watson picks Bradley, Mahan, Simpson for U.S.
Ryder Cup teams: United States | Europeans
Watson on Tiger: 'He didn’t call me. I called him'
Simpson 'toughest of the decisions' for Watson
Poulter, Westy, Gallacher Euro captain's picks
Garcia disappointed Donald not picked for Euros
Pros try to duplicate Palmer's drive at Cherry Hills
McDowell: Life as new dad | Happy for Gallacher
Horschel upbeat despite costly finish in Boston
Stat attack! Does Phil have an edge at BMW?
Grill Room: Must see: Rory rattles sleeping caddie
Mickelson optimistic heading to Cherry Hills
Instruction: Convert more birdies, lower scores
VIEW ALL TOURS & TOURNAMENTS
LATEST ON EQUIPMENT