Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x. #1 Gift in Golf.
Oak Hill Country Club hosts the 95th PGA Championship for the third time this week. The par-70, 7,163-yard layout is expected to provide a stern test for players at the year's final major.
Golf Channel’s Frank Nobilo toured the venue and offers a video, tee-to-green look at Oak Hill:
• First hole: par 4, 460 yards
• Third hole: par 3, 214 yards
• Fifth hole: par 4, 428 yards
• 13th hole (Hill of Fame): par 5, 598 yards
• 14th hole: par 4, 323 yards
• 15th hole: par 3, 181 yards
• 17th hole: par 4, 509 yards
• 18th hole (fairway): par 4, 497 yards
• 18th hole (green): par 4, 497 yards
• Allen's Creek
• The rough
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
Woods maintains 2-shot lead | Glance | Scores
Tee times pushed back | Carnage at par-3 15th
Tiger Tracker: 10 shots higher on Saturday
Woods, Z. Johnson set for rematch at Sherwood
You Oughta Know: Can Woods finish year with W?
Stenson trails Donaldson by 5 at Nedbank | Scores
Els mourns passing of psychologist | Mandela
Player on meeting Mandela: 'I kissed his feet'
Phatlum clips Lewis | Hull wins Euro ROY | Scores
Ko 1 back in Taiwan | Green leads LPGA Q-School
Manley leads Hong Kong through 54 | Scores
Top 10s: Shots | Weather | Tourneys | Breakouts
VIEW ALL TOURS & TOURNAMENTS
LATEST ON EQUIPMENT