Final-round tee times: McIlroy off at 1:45 p.m.
- By Ryan Lavner
- Aug 12, 2012 11:05 AM ET
KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. – One record-breaking victory. One stunning loss.
That’s Rory McIlroy’s record when he’s been in the final group on a major Sunday.
Consider his final round at Kiawah Island the rubber game, then.
McIlroy, who leads by three shots at 7-under 209, will head out in the final group alongside Carl Pettersson and Bo Van Pelt, both of whom are in search of their first career major titles. They tee off at 1:45 p.m. ET.
Other notable tee times (players off in threesomes, split tees):
Tags: PGA Championship
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path