A pair of PGA Tour veterans looking for their first win are tied after three rounds of the Travelers Championship in Cromwell, Conn.
Roland Thatcher and Brian Davis are tied at 12 under at TPC River Highlands, two shots clear of three other players.
Thatcher shot 5-under 65, while Davis was a shot better in the group ahead of Thatcher.
John Rollins, Stuart Appleby and James Driscoll share third at 10 under par.
A group of six players is at 9 under, including 36-hole leader and defending champion Fredrik Jacobson, Padraig Harrington, Matt Kuchar, Tim Clark, Charley Hoffman and Will Claxton.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae