A pair of PGA Tour veterans looking for their first win are tied after three rounds of the Travelers Championship in Cromwell, Conn.
Roland Thatcher and Brian Davis are tied at 12 under at TPC River Highlands, two shots clear of three other players.
Thatcher shot 5-under 65, while Davis was a shot better in the group ahead of Thatcher.
John Rollins, Stuart Appleby and James Driscoll share third at 10 under par.
A group of six players is at 9 under, including 36-hole leader and defending champion Fredrik Jacobson, Padraig Harrington, Matt Kuchar, Tim Clark, Charley Hoffman and Will Claxton.
Already well in front in the team competition, the USC Trojans are now on the verge of both team and individual NCAA titles entering the final round of competition at the University of Georgia Golf Co... Read More
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots