Tiger Woods will begin the week in search of a fifth Memorial Tournament title on Thursday playing alongside Presidents Cup captain Fred Couples and FedEx Cup champion Bill Haas. The trio starts on the 10th tee at Muirfield Village GC at 8:15 a.m.
World No. 1 Luke Donald is in the group 11 minutes before Woods. Paired with world No. 2 Rory McIlroy and Keegan Bradley, they start at the 10th hole, as well.
Phil Mickelson joins Masters winner Bubba Watson and Quail Hollow winner Rickie Fowler in a high-profile afternoon group. Their 1:05 p.m. three-ball starts at the first tee.
Preceding Mickelson and company, Hunter Mahan and the last two Memorial winners begin at 12:54 p.m. Defending champion Steve Stricker and 2010 winner, Justin Rose round out the group.
Dustin Johnson makes his PGA Tour return, also playing at 12:54 p.m., from the 10th with Brandt Snedeker and Adam Scott. Johnson has not played since the WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral in early March.
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process