Three players are tied for the lead after the first round of the RBC Heritage. Chad Campbell, Vaughn Taylor and Colt Knost all shot 4-under 67 at Harbour Town Golf Links to lead four other players by a shot.
Jim Furyk, Charlie Wi, rookie Harris English and Matt Every all shot 68 on Thursday to share fourth place.
Blake Adams, John Mallinger and Chez Reavie are in with 2-under 69.
Only 23 players broke par in the first round. Luke Donald was not one of them, however. The world No. 1 is T-103 after shooting 4-over 75, including a double-bogey 6 at the sixth hole. He made no birdies.
Donald must finish inside the top 8 this week to maintain the No. 1 spot in the Official World Golf Ranking.
- Garcia apologizes for 'fried chicken' remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth