Bubba Watson took his trick-shot antics to a new level Tuesday night, appearing on the "Tonight Show" to smash various produce with his pink driver, much to the amusement of host Jay Leno.
In July, Bubba appeared on the show and fidgeted his way through a sit-down interview. The most entertaining part was when Leno queued up a video of the Golf Boys.
This time, however, Bubba was a little more hands-on.
Check out the full interview – and then Bubba’s, um, culinary skills – below.
Tags: Bubba Watson
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots