Bubba Watson took his trick-shot antics to a new level Tuesday night, appearing on the "Tonight Show" to smash various produce with his pink driver, much to the amusement of host Jay Leno.
In July, Bubba appeared on the show and fidgeted his way through a sit-down interview. The most entertaining part was when Leno queued up a video of the Golf Boys.
This time, however, Bubba was a little more hands-on.
Check out the full interview – and then Bubba’s, um, culinary skills – below.
Tags: Bubba Watson
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer fires 62, grabs early Colonial lead | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots