Submit your questions for 'Golf Central' special on anchor ban
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Dec 3, 2012 6:17 PM ET
The recent proposal to ban anchored strokes has led to many questions. Do you have one? If so, now is your chance to ask Thomas Pagel, U.S. Golf Association senior director of the Rules of Golf.
Pagel will field questions submitted by Golf Channel viewers in a special “Golf Central,” Monday Dec. 10 at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Send your written questions to email@example.com. You can also submit videos of grips and swings to see if they are legal under the new proposal.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark won't 'roll over'