Submit your questions for 'Golf Central' special on anchor ban
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Dec 3, 2012 6:17 PM ET
The recent proposal to ban anchored strokes has led to many questions. Do you have one? If so, now is your chance to ask Thomas Pagel, U.S. Golf Association senior director of the Rules of Golf.
Pagel will field questions submitted by Golf Channel viewers in a special “Golf Central,” Monday Dec. 10 at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Send your written questions to email@example.com. You can also submit videos of grips and swings to see if they are legal under the new proposal.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path