Weather to toughen dramatically over Kraft weekend
- By Randall Mell
- Mar 30, 2012 12:21 PM ET
RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. – Get your scores while you can.
The weather forecast is good again Friday at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, with temperatures reaching 90 degrees with mild winds, but the weekend is another story.
A high wind warning was issued by the National Weather Service for late Saturday afternoon. Winds are forecast to blow from out of the southwest between 20 and 30 mph with gusts of up to 60 mph. The weather is forecast to be better Sunday but with some changes, with slightly cooler weather and the wind blowing up to 16 mph from the northwest.
The winds Friday are blowing between 5 and 10 mph.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path