SUGAR GROVE, Ill. – Michelle Wie was shopping last week and when she was trying to purchase a particular item, she was asked to show her identification that proved she was at least 18 years old.
That item? Spray paint.
Wie is heavily into fashion and one of the forms she enjoys most is spray painting, where she paints different shapes and styles onto various shirts and pants.
"I got carded for buying spray paint the other day," Wie said. "I guess you have to be 18 and they keep it in a locked cabinet. You open the lock, get the spray paint then have to show ID at the counter."
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots