Woods draws Els, Rose at Arnold Palmer Invitational
- By Randall Mell
- Mar 19, 2013 2:27 PM ET
The threesome is scheduled to go off Bay Hill’s 10th tee at 8:05 a.m. on Thursday and off the first tee at 12:45 p.m. on Friday. (Click for full-field tee times)
Woods, the defending champ, will be bidding to win his eighth Arnold Palmer Invitational title.
Els won this championship in 1998 and 2010. Rose is looking to win his first title at Bay Hill in his ninth start in Palmer’s event.
If Woods wins at Bay Hill this week, it will match Torrey Pines as the golf courses where he has won the most PGA Tour titles. Woods won seven regular Tour stops at Torrey Pines and one U.S. Open there. He has won seven Tour events at Firestone Country Club.
A member at Colonial Country Club, Ryan Palmer put his local knowledge to use Thursday, carding an 8-under 62 in the opening round of Crowne Plaza Invitational to open up a two-shot lead. Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Rory, G-Mac MC at BMW | No three-peat for Donald
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots