Woods unveils who he thinks will win the NCAAs
- By Rex Hoggard
- Mar 21, 2013 2:00 PM ET
ORLANDO, Fla. – It’s late March which means bracketology is never far from anyone’s mind even if you’re Tiger Woods and have just spent the better part of five hours battling a cool wind at Bay Hill.
Although Woods didn’t give his entire bracket when asked about his NCAA Tournament picks on Thursday, he did give his winner. At least he hopes it’s a winner.
“I have Indiana going all the way,” said Woods, who opened with a 69 at Bay Hill. “At least I hope they will so I can make some cash.”
With his beloved Stanford out of the Tournament, seems Woods is all about the favorite. Makes sense.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play