Woods unveils who he thinks will win the NCAAs
- By Rex Hoggard
- Mar 21, 2013 2:00 PM ET
ORLANDO, Fla. – It’s late March which means bracketology is never far from anyone’s mind even if you’re Tiger Woods and have just spent the better part of five hours battling a cool wind at Bay Hill.
Although Woods didn’t give his entire bracket when asked about his NCAA Tournament picks on Thursday, he did give his winner. At least he hopes it’s a winner.
“I have Indiana going all the way,” said Woods, who opened with a 69 at Bay Hill. “At least I hope they will so I can make some cash.”
With his beloved Stanford out of the Tournament, seems Woods is all about the favorite. Makes sense.
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path