Tiger Woods’ 2013 season is already off to a good start, and he hasn’t even hit a shot yet.
Woods, who makes his season debut this week at the Abu Dhabi Championship, leapfrogged Luke Donald to return to the No. 2 spot in the Official World Ranking.
The rest of the top 10 was largely unchanged: World No. 1 Rory McIlroy, Woods, Donald, Oosthuizen, Rose, Adam Scott, Lee Westwood, Brandt Snedeker, Bubba Watson and Steve Stricker (who rose from 13th).
Further down the rankings is where you can find the PGA Tour’s newest star, Russell Henley. The Sony Open winner made the biggest jump of the week, to 50th from 130th. Henley now has invitations to The Masters, Players Championship and PGA Championship, and at No. 50 is in good position to earn a spot in the WGC-Accenture Match Play field.
In a recent episode of "Feherty," Rocco Mediate detailed a request he made of Tiger Woods for an autograph that went largely unfulfilled. Read More
- SCORING: Bae leads Bradley | LPGA Mobile Bay
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play