DUBLIN, Ohio – Heading into the final round of the Memorial Tournament, here is everything You Oughta Know:
1. Tiger Woods and Rickie Fowler will play in the penultimate group at Jack Nicklaus' Muirfield Village GC on Sunday. Woods is 4 under par, while Fowler is 5 under. Spencer Levin leads at 8 under.
For Woods and Fowler, it will be their first time playing together in a final-round group on the PGA Tour.
They were paired together just one other time – the first two rounds of The Players Championship earlier this month.
2. Levin, who leads Rory Sabbatini by one shot, is in search of his first PGA Tour win. Levin had a six-shot advantage heading into the final round at Phoenix before falling to Kyle Stanley by two on Sunday. It is the only other time Levin has held the 54-hole lead on the PGA Tour.
He is doing the right things to win, particularly putting. Levin leads the field with just 73 putts through three rounds.
3. Tiger Woods sits four shots back of the lead. The last time he won here, in 2009, he was also four shots back of co-leaders Mark Wilson and Matt Bettencourt after 54 holes.
Woods has two other PGA Tour wins with larger Sunday comebacks. He overcame a five-shot deficit to win the '09 Arnold Palmer Invitational and took the 2000 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am after trailing by a handful at the start of the final round.
4. Rory Sabbatini will again play with Levin on Sunday, in search of his first win since the Honda Classic last year. Sabbatini has never broken 70 in his previous six final rounds at the Memorial.
5. Ryo Ishikawa is T-5 at 3 under par through three rounds. This matches his best 54-hole position on the PGA Tour with the Puerto Rico Open from earlier this season.
Ishikawa finished runner-up in Puerto Rico for his best PGA Tour finish to earn special temporary status for the remainder of the year. A top-six finish on Sunday would likely secure his PGA Tour card for next season.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process