A cool mixture of GREY GOOSE Vodka and sweetened iced tea is accented by the tart taste of lemonade.
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 2 parts sweetened iced tea
- 1 part lemonade
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all ingredients. Shake vigorously, and strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Present with lemon zest.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- LIVE STREAM: Senior PGA Championship, Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly