A cool mixture of GREY GOOSE Vodka and sweetened iced tea is accented by the tart taste of lemonade.
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 2 parts sweetened iced tea
- 1 part lemonade
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all ingredients. Shake vigorously, and strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Present with lemon zest.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path