A spirited combination of GREY GOOSE La Poire Flavored Vodka, premium orange liqueur, white grapefruit juice and simple syrup is topped with zesty ginger ale.
- 2¼ parts GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavored Vodka
- 1 part premium orange liqueur
- 1¾ part white grapefruit juice
- 2 tsp simple syrup
- Ginger ale
Add first four ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled rocks glass filled with ice, and top with ginger ale. Present with grapefruit zest.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Six flak: Lefty's Open runners-up | Posnanski
- U.S. Open: Articles, videos, pics | Coverage | Social
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path