Vibrant and tart, this delicious cocktail marries GREY GOOSE Le Citron Flavored Vodka with muddled fresh lime.
- 1 part GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
- 1 small lime (cut into eighths)
- 1 part simple syrup or 1 tsp sugar
- Splash of seltzer
Place lime and simple syrup in the bottom of a shaker and muddle thoroughly. Add GREY GOOSE Le Citron and fill with ice. Shake vigorously and pour, ice and all, into a rocks glass. Top off with a splash of seltzer and additional ice if necessary.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- SCORING: Wind howling at Nelson | LPGA Mobile
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile Bay; Nordqvist fires 61
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play