Vibrant and tart, this delicious cocktail marries GREY GOOSE Le Citron Flavored Vodka with muddled fresh lime.
- 1 part GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
- 1 small lime (cut into eighths)
- 1 part simple syrup or 1 tsp sugar
- Splash of seltzer
Place lime and simple syrup in the bottom of a shaker and muddle thoroughly. Add GREY GOOSE Le Citron and fill with ice. Shake vigorously and pour, ice and all, into a rocks glass. Top off with a splash of seltzer and additional ice if necessary.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots