Ginger ale and cranberry juice are paired with GREY GOOSE L’Orange Flavored Vodka to create this lively cocktail.
- 1½ parts GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Flavored Vodka
- 3 parts ginger ale
- 1 part cranberry juice
Add all ingredients to a cocktail glass filled with ice. Stir gently, and present with maraschino cherries.
Tags: Grey Goose 19th Hole
Award-winning analysts & special guests debate golf's hottest topics
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invit., Round 1
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia: Remark 'stupid'; apologizes to Woods
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Anchoring attorney: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Back-nine 41 dooms McIlroy's BMW PGA opener
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- U.S. Open champ respectfully disagrees with USGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Instruction: Tips to strike your putts more solidly