It's official: DJ tweets his 'PG' relationship
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 16, 2013 11:47 PM ET
Dustin Johnson has taken his 'PG' relationship public ... that is, his canoodling with Paulina Gretzky. Johnson tweeted this picture (see below) Wednesday, calling Gretzky his "baby." If that's not an official proclamation of exclusivity, we don't know what is.
Gretzky was first seen following Johnson around the Plantation Course at Kapalua in the season-opening Tournament of Champions. When asked about his relationship with her after the tournament, Johnson responded, “Does it matter?” When informed that inquiring minds wanted to know, he followed, “I don’t know who you’re talking about,” while a huge smile splashed across his face.
Looks like they're enjoying yet another day in paradise.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path