It's official: DJ tweets his 'PG' relationship
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Jan 16, 2013 11:47 PM ET
Dustin Johnson has taken his 'PG' relationship public ... that is, his canoodling with Paulina Gretzky. Johnson tweeted this picture (see below) Wednesday, calling Gretzky his "baby." If that's not an official proclamation of exclusivity, we don't know what is.
Gretzky was first seen following Johnson around the Plantation Course at Kapalua in the season-opening Tournament of Champions. When asked about his relationship with her after the tournament, Johnson responded, “Does it matter?” When informed that inquiring minds wanted to know, he followed, “I don’t know who you’re talking about,” while a huge smile splashed across his face.
Looks like they're enjoying yet another day in paradise.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take