Yesterday, famed sex therapist Dr. Ruth went on a golf outing fundraiser to benefit the Museum of Jewish Heritage. Although she was there on business, that didn't stop her from going on a tweet marathon on the topic of - what else? - sex.
@AskDrRuth: People here are hitting little balls around when they could be having sex. I don't get it.
@AskDrRuth: To me golf looks frustrating while sex relieves frustration.
@AskDrRuth: Some of the clubs are as tall as I am. I could never be a caddy that's for sure.
@AskDrRuth: Imagine a man screaming Fore before entering his partner. Can't imagine that would be arousing.
@AskDrRuth: And everyone is out in a foursome. Sounds kinky to me!
@AskDrRuth: To me a man who on a weekend AM leaves his wife in bed to go out & putt is a putz!
@AskDrRuth: They should build a little motel by the 9th hole so non-golfing partners could grab their mate for a little golfus interruptus.
@AskDrRuth: I wonder how many golf widows have a standing date with a lover on the mornings their mates play golf?
@AskDrRuth: There's one thing I like about golf, riding around on a golf cart. They're easy for me to get in and out of.
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots