This Friday is Friday the 13th, which got the Grill Room thinking about the scariest things in golf. We're not talking Tiger Woods with a 54-hole lead scary (his conversion rate is 93 percent, by the way) or Tiger Woods with a broken leg at Torrey Pines scary. We took a slightly less literal approach to the word "scary" when we compiled our list, which you can see in the video below.
Here are some more "scariest" things in golf that we wouldn't even wish upon our worst enemies, brought to you by the Grill Room and our fans on Twitter:
• Charles Barkley's golf swing
• Steve Elkington on Twitter
• Boo! Weekley
• Hearing, "Hey, two more pars and you'll break 80."
• Rory McIlroy's facial hair
• Flat-billed hats
• John Daly playing golf in jeans ... just jeans
• Bubba Watson in jean overalls
• Chris Berman
• Someone in group saying, "I'm not good ... But I'm not fast, either. Hahahaha."
• For everyone in golf industry: Monday finish
• Tuesday finish
• Aerated greens
• Hearing hole-by-hole story from someone at work
• Thinking you are playing comped golf and being charged full price
• "Caddyshack III" starring Kevin James