You see them in front of the camera reporting golf scores and news, but here's a quick look at some of Golf Channel's on-air talent behind closed doors. This week it's Todd Lewis. An avid golfer with a single-digit handicap, Lewis brought more than 15 years of sports broadcasting and journalism experience when he joined Golf Channel in 2008. He currently anchors and reports for Golf Central, and can be seen conducting interviews during the network’s PGA TOUR telecasts. A graduate of the University of North Carolina Greensboro, Lewis’ broadcasting career began in 1991 in Winston-Salem, N.C., as a sports reporter.
Tom Tucker of Quahog 5 News.
Favorite all-time movie (comedy and drama)?
Love The Hangover and Shawshank Redemption always stops me when it's played 238 times per year on cable.
Dream golfing vacation?
I would enjoy hitting all the great courses at Bandon Dunes. No carts!
What is the hardest thing about being a golf broadcaster?
Walking the PGA Tour driving range wishing I could hit a driver that pure just once.
Blackened turkey burger with blue cheese. Crispy fries on the side a must.
Favorite word to slip into a broadcast?
Favorite personal blooper ?
Too many to pick out a favorite.
JFK, Bobby Jones and my brother Scotty.
What is a little-known secret about doing TV?
It may look easy but it's not!
Funniest co-worker at Golf channel?Charlie Rymer is funniest and funniest looking!
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- McDowell rises to No. 7 in OWGR; Bae 64th
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play