Golf Guy On the Tee Box
Slow play. Can we beat a dead horse? Not sure which is worse. Is slow play a problem? I guess. But is having 156 players in the field the bigger problem? Yes.
Yss, There Are Other Sports Besides Golf
Triple Crown -
Indy 500 - I have a lot of friends that live in Indianapolis, so I don't want to necessarily offend all of them. But, honestly, many people call it Nap Town. As in, please allow me to take a freaking nap for the first 499 miles of the actual race. Then you can wake me as some guy with an awesome Scrabble name wins the race.
French Open tennis - The red clay of Roland Garros ... I love hearing that.
Here, I combine a list of golf-related topics with some completely non-golf related topics.
My current five favorite professional golfers:
1) Phil Mickelson (a lock at No. 1 until he retires)
2) Luke Donald (I just like the guy - plain and simple)
3) Rory McIlroy (talent+potential+likeability+youth=me love you long time)
4) Sergio Garcia (people seem to hate him so much that I feel the need to try and balance it out)
5) Joe Durant (Oh, I love to kid Joe Durant)
Favorite store-bought cookies
1) Double Stuf Oreos
2) Sugar wafers
3) Pepperridge Farms Tahoe - White Chocolate Macadamia
4) Keebler Fudge Stripes
5) Lorna Doones
French Open tennis
McDonald's versus Chick-fil-A