It wouldn't be a grill room without weekly food and drink specials. Join us each week for what's 'On the Menu' and see what tasty treats we're offering up.
If you're in the Washington D.C. area this week for the AT&T National or simply enjoying the tournament from home, here's a beverage to try that will make you feel as if you're rubbing elbows with your local representatives. Cosmopolitans exude class and are uber yummy. Yes, guys, they're pink, but you'd be surprised how much you'd like them if you'd just give it a try.
What are your favorite beverages to drink while watching golf? Do you have a phenomenal recipe on a classic cocktail or have something you invented on your own? Leave them here and they could be featured on a future edition of 'On the Menu.'
"It was like a movie." That's how AT&T National tournament director Greg McLaughlin described the scene before him around 11 p.m. last night as he pulled up to the gates at Congressional CC. Read More
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Rose remains in field for Travelers Championship
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path