It wouldn't be a grill room without weekly food and drink specials. Join us each week for what's 'On the Menu' and see what tasty treats we're offering up.
If you're in the Washington D.C. area this week for the AT&T National or simply enjoying the tournament from home, here's a beverage to try that will make you feel as if you're rubbing elbows with your local representatives. Cosmopolitans exude class and are uber yummy. Yes, guys, they're pink, but you'd be surprised how much you'd like them if you'd just give it a try.
What are your favorite beverages to drink while watching golf? Do you have a phenomenal recipe on a classic cocktail or have something you invented on your own? Leave them here and they could be featured on a future edition of 'On the Menu.'
"It was like a movie." That's how AT&T National tournament director Greg McLaughlin described the scene before him around 11 p.m. last night as he pulled up to the gates at Congressional CC. Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Rd. 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA Champ. win
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots