Wondering what Graeme McDowell has been up to in the 10 weeks since he last played a tournament?
Apparently, he was getting body-slammed by a UFC fighter.
G-Mac tweeted a new Srixon commercial with Peter Jacobsen that shows him getting tossed in a steel cage by a mixed martial arts expert.
What’s the point?
That just because McDowell says he has taken a few karate lessons, he’s not ready for the Octagon – just like you, the average golfer, probably shouldn’t use a Tour-caliber golf ball. Srixon’s new Q-Star is a ball engineered for the average golfer.
Take a look at the video here:
Tags: Graeme McDowell
- Woods draws Els, Rose at Bay Hill | Tee times
- Woods, Vonn say they're dating | Meet Lindsey
- Watson: 'Major' Ryder Cup announcement Wed.
- Chinese teen Ye, 12, qualifies for Euro Tour event
- Report: Haney impressed by Tiger this year
- Fantasy: Bay Hill rankings, fact pack and picks
- Notes: Arnie passes on exemption for grandson
- Lewis inks deal | New No. 1 | Donates $50K
- Lewis wins Founders; No. 1 | Scores | Mell
- Land finally being cleared for 2016 Olympic course
- Holmes fractures ankle in rollerblading accident
- Weekly Fix: Curing the dreaded two-way miss