Jumpin' Zach: Johnson's hilarious PGA gaffe
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Aug 18, 2012 6:40 PM ET
There probably aren't too many embarrassing moments in Zach Johnson's life. He looks like a pretty cool cat. He has a green jacket. But he'd probably like to have this little number back from last week's PGA Championship, when the horn went off to officially suspend play due to weather. Too bad it was caught on live TV, and will forever be remembered as the second most awesome thing he's done in a major. Unless, of course, he wins another one.
Already well in front in the team competition, the USC Trojans are now on the verge of both team and individual NCAA titles entering the final round of competition at the University of Georgia Golf Co... Read More
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots