Did you know there are actually some crazy myths when it comes to the game of golf, especially instruction? Well, if you missed the episode, Michael Breed lays them out for you.
Michael Breed’s Common Golf Myths:
- Hit down on the ball
- You slice because you don’t release the club
- Head must remain still when you putt
- Putts are missed due to pushes and pulls
- Ball position is determined by your lower body
- Golf ball selection is based on driver swing speed
Visit our show page for great instruction to improve your game!