Our goal is to:
- Strengthen Rotator Cuff: Strengthening the shoulder girdle increases stability at the top of the backswing position.
- Strengthen Upper Legs: Strengthening the quadriceps and hamstrings provides improved balance during the swing.
- Strengthen Hips: Strengthening the hip girdle adds power and clubhead speed.
- Strengthen Lower Legs: Strengthening the calf muscle adds push-off power in the downswing.
- Strengthen Trunk: Strengthening the low back is critical to making an effective turning motion.
- Strengthen Forearms & Wrists: Strengthening the forearms and wrists add to better club control.
- Strengthen Upper Arms: Strong bicep and tricep muscles are vital for golf performance.
- Increased Endurance: Increased cardiovascular capacity enhances endurance to maintain consistency through 18 holes.
Click here for training aids needed to start your 12-week program!