- Claret to Clarke: 42-year old Darren Clarke wins the Open Championship for his first career major. He finished 5 under for the week to win by three over Phil Mickelson and Dustin Johnson.
- U.S. Showing: A good showing for U.S. players at Royal St. George's. Phil, D.J., Chad Campbell, Anthony Kim and Rickie Fowler all finished inside the top 7.
- Captain Kirk: Chris Kirk tied a Viking Classic record by shooting 22 under par to win by one for his first career PGA Tour win. He's the fifth rookie to win this season.
- Wagner Wins: Jack Wagner went wire-to-wire to win his second Amercian Century Championship. He beat Tony Romo by 3 points.
7:12a ET: Nicole Lapin, CNBC Business Report
7:15a ET: Jay Townsend, Golf Channel Analyst
7:45a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf World Senior Writer
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Golf World Executive Editor
- Ethanol Blamed for Rising Food Prices
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement?
- Borders Doubt
- Readers Digest For Sale
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Jay Townsend Interview > Listen Now
Tim Rosaforte: Rosie's Notes > Listen Now
Ron Sirak Interview > Listen Now
Morning Drive Best of July 18, 2011 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Open Championship Impressions > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on 'Morning Drive', download it on iTunes.
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com this week at 7AM ET
Tuesday, July 19
Wednesday, July 20
Thursday, July 21