Harman finished T8 in PGA TOUR Q-School to earn his 2012 PGA TOUR card. It is a humbling experience to go through Q-School and earning his card for 2012 is simply an unbelievable feeling. Harman attended a rookie orientation for the PGA TOUR last night and Paul Goydos spoke at the event. He felt that Goydos was a great veteran representative of the PGA TOUR and gave a wonderful speech. This week was the most pressure he had ever felt on a golf course in his life and his caddie worked very hard all week to keep him calm. He felt as though he couldn’t breathe at times and he just could not believe how nervous he got at times.
Medalist Brendon Todd is a good friend and fellow Georgia Bulldog and he said it was great to see Todd play so well and earn his way back to the PGA TOUR because he has been through a great deal in professional golf with both ups and downs. He has played a lot of matches with Morning Drive guest host Kris Blanks and the first time they played together, Blanks shot the course record where they played.
When it comes to the event that he is looking forward to the most in 2012, he said the Waste Management Phoenix Open as well as the RBC Heritage. He tried to qualify in Scottsdale and had a great time and he would also love to play in Hilton Head which is close to where he is from in Savannah, Georgia. However, he is looking forward to playing any event in 2012 on the PGA TOUR because he is finally a member.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process