Brooklyn Decker is appearing in a pair of movies that have just been released – Battleship and What to Expect When You’re Expecting – and Decker said that it feels as though you are being thrown to a pack of wolves when you are on such a big studio set with so many people and cameras everywhere but it is truly a special experience to be involved with projects that big.
She has tried to play golf a number of times and recently she played with her niece when she smashed her club into the ground after a bad shot. Her husband Andy Roddick gets to play golf a lot and tries to play every chance he gets. She would love to play golf with him but she knows that she needs to put in a lot of practice time to get her game to a level that would be acceptable in her opinion.
When comparing modeling with acting, she said that acting is much more difficult because it involves a lot more research and studying when it comes to scripts and roles. She is not trying to say anything negative about modeling because modeling is also difficult but when you compare posing for pictures with memorizing scripts and getting into character, posing for pictures is not as hard.
She has acted alongside some major stars like Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow and she felt very intimidated by them because they are actors that she admired. When she first met Jennifer, she felt very nervous and it took some time to get relaxed around her. Eventually you have to put any nerves and any feelings of being star struck because you have a job to do and at the end of the day, you are a professional just as the other actors are.
Her husband is about to embark on his own Grand Slam season and she is amazed at how hard he works to prepare for those events and he has a great team of people around him. During those events, she does whatever she can to support him and knows that those weeks are all about him and what he is trying to accomplish.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- F. Molinari leads BMW | McIlroy, McDowell MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots