When it comes to players on the FedExCup bubble this week in Greensboro, Hack said that he is paying close attention to John Daly who is 137th in points. Daly is playing well lately with a T5 in the Reno-Tahoe Open and a T18 in the PGA Championship. Daly would bring a lot of energy to the PGA TOUR Playoffs if he were to qualify for The Barclays.
Hack said that he was surprised that over the years, there has been very little volatility in the Wyndham Championship when it comes to playing their way into the PGA TOUR Playoffs. While as many as five players have played their way into the top 125 over the year, he would have expected more but the volatility that exists has made the entire FedExCup much more interesting.
It is a great thing to have the bubble boys grouped together in the first two rounds this week. All of them have interesting stories this year and the PGA TOUR creates a bit more drama by having the players who are on the bubble face each other during the tournament.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Inaugural Bahamas LPGA event deluged by rain
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on anchor ban: 'Not going to roll over'