When it comes to players on the FedExCup bubble this week in Greensboro, Hack said that he is paying close attention to John Daly who is 137th in points. Daly is playing well lately with a T5 in the Reno-Tahoe Open and a T18 in the PGA Championship. Daly would bring a lot of energy to the PGA TOUR Playoffs if he were to qualify for The Barclays.
Hack said that he was surprised that over the years, there has been very little volatility in the Wyndham Championship when it comes to playing their way into the PGA TOUR Playoffs. While as many as five players have played their way into the top 125 over the year, he would have expected more but the volatility that exists has made the entire FedExCup much more interesting.
It is a great thing to have the bubble boys grouped together in the first two rounds this week. All of them have interesting stories this year and the PGA TOUR creates a bit more drama by having the players who are on the bubble face each other during the tournament.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Mickelson to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae