He has been struggling with his swing for the past couple of months and although he hit a few good shots, he did not play well in the first round. The changes in weather from Monday to Tuesday changed the entire dynamic of the golf course. After his opening round, he does not hold out too much hope for winning the PGA Grand Slam of Golf and he said he would base his final round chances on how late he stayed out the night before. He is truly enjoying his time in Bermuda as everyone there is so nice and the course is excellent. Considering those factors, he wishes that he were playing better but he feels very fortunate to be a part of the Grand Slam of Golf this year.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path