Golf Channel Contributor David Feherty is in Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI and also because he is hosting “Feherty Live” which will air Saturday night at 10PM ET on Golf Channel. Indianapolis seems like a massive zoo this week and the people watching has been fascinating. He has been working hard preparing for “Feherty Live” and it has been very hectic and very exciting.
When asked about the Great Britain or Ireland question with Rory McIlroy, Northern Irishman Feherty said that he has been a similar position in his career and in 1990, he learned that he was part of Ireland when he captained the Dunhill Cup team. It is not a political question, but an emotional one because he has always felt Irish. He felt like he was representing Ireland, representing his country. When Rory or Graeme have to make that choice, it will be an emotional one for both of them.
Royal Portrush will host the British Amateur in 2014 and questions have arisen about it hosting a future Open Championship. The Orange Parade in Northern Ireland which draws back to conflicts that are hundreds of years old will be held around that time and it is one of those unfortunate things that cause many, many problems for so many in and out of Northern Ireland.
When it comes to interviewing Tim Tebow, he is considering giving his multiple choices in his options for answers but he is not entirely sure at this moment what he will ask him although he has some fun ideas.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- F. Molinari leads BMW | McIlroy, McDowell MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots