Golf Channel Contributor David Feherty is preparing to fly over to Lake Nona with Team Isleworth for Day Two of the Tavistock Cup. The ride over today will be different than Monday because he will have Gary McCord with him on the helicopter and he also jokingly said that he wondered whether or not he would still have a job.
He has been doing the introductions for nine years and there are only so many things you can say about people so it can be a bit of a challenge to come up with new things to say. He is not worried that he will go too far with anyone as the players are really good sports. It has been great to see his humorous introductions almost become part of the fabric of the Tavistock Cup. He said that he would like to see clubs like Whisper Rock and Medalist join the rotation but there is nothing wrong with the Tavistock Cup the way it is right now.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots