Dr. Graham is the Chairman of Cleveland Clinic Innovations and is an orthopedic surgeon whose specialties are the hand and wrist. When Jim Justice made a $10 million donation to the Cleveland Clinic, Graham added $1 million of his own money. It is very rare to meet someone as dynamic and as giving as Jim Justice and he understands the need to support leaders in the medical field because that support helps produce the innovations that improve the lives of so many.
In his career of treating professional athletes, he has found that their injuries are different from amateurs in that they are often related to over-practice including tendonitis and arthritis. Amateurs tend to have more acute injuries including strains because they are often attempting impossible shots. While both professionals and amateur golfers suffer injuries to their hands and wrists, they tend to suffer those injuries for very different reasons.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots