Ed Dyer is the 2012 Golf Channel AM Tour Senior National Champion. It was an amazing experience to be in Ponte Vedra Beach last week and it was ironic that he was there on the week that the PGA TOUR came to his home state of Indiana. He said that he actually had the chance to play in the pro-am of the BMW Championship but declined because he was competing in the Senior National Championship. He met Pete Dye a number of years ago and Dye advised him to always read his putts from both sides of the hole. Dyer added that he did that last week and the advice was very helpful.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth