Ed Dyer is the 2012 Golf Channel AM Tour Senior National Champion. It was an amazing experience to be in Ponte Vedra Beach last week and it was ironic that he was there on the week that the PGA TOUR came to his home state of Indiana. He said that he actually had the chance to play in the pro-am of the BMW Championship but declined because he was competing in the Senior National Championship. He met Pete Dye a number of years ago and Dye advised him to always read his putts from both sides of the hole. Dyer added that he did that last week and the advice was very helpful.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Sr. PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots