Esther Choe has won twice in two starts on the 2012 Symetra Tour which is the road to the LPGA Tour. If Choe can finish in the top 10 on the Money List, she will earn her LPGA Tour card for the 2013 season. She is only 22 years old but she feels like this kind of success has been a long time coming. She has played well for short periods of time in the past but now she is playing the best golf of her career.
Based on last year’s Money List, she has already earned enough money to secure her 2013 LPGA Tour card so she is planning to play some events on the Ladies European Tour. In fact, she is headed to an event on that tour in Turkey next week and is very excited to be travelling and experiencing many new things. Growing up, she watched Annika Sorenstam and Lorena Ochoa because they were the best at what they did and she wanted to learn from the best.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia sorry, apologizes to Woods | Scores
- Sergio 'fried chicken' jab | Tiger: 'Hurtful'
- Mell: Disagree with anchor ban, but pure intent
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- Lewis in rainy Bahamas | Under water | Tee times
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Chapman set to defend at Senior PGA | Tee times
- Fowler plans to donate $100K to tornado relief
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management