- Kapalua Countdown
We are 8 and a half hours away from the first tee shot of the 2012 PGA TOUR season and you will see it live right here on Golf Channel starting at 3:30pm Eastern.
- Glover Hurt
Lucas Glover may have to withdraw from the Hyundai Tournament of Champions after spraining a ligament in his right knee while paddle boarding.
- Bonus Slashed
The European Tour is cutting its Race to Dubai year-end bonus in half. The bonus money will drop from 4-point-8 million pounds down to 2-point-4 million.
- Royal Commitment
Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland will host the European Tour's Irish Open. Major Champions Rory McIlroy, Darren Clarke and Graeme McDowell all have homes nearby. Royal Portrush hosted the Open Championship in 1951.
- Automakers Adding Employees
- New Year Fast Food Bargains
- GM Recalling Chevy Volts
- Warner Bros. Doubling its DVD
Rental Release Window
7:12a ET: Brian Shactman, CNBC Business Report
7:15 & 8:15a ET: Jason Sobel, Golf Channel.com Sr. Writer
7:45a ET: Billy Hurley III, 2012 PGA TOUR Rookie
8:45a ET: Jerry Foltz, Golf Channel Analyst
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Morning Drive Best of the Week Jan. 2 - 6, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Time to tee it up > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
"Sweet Emotion” by Aerosmith
“Truckin’” by Grateful Dead
“Devils Haircut” by Beck
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com this week at 7AM ET
Monday, January 9
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Crowne Plaza | Senior PGA
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, G-Mac MC | Scores
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- DNA anomaly source of rib injuries for Snedeker
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots