Through 6 events of the Eagles for Education initiative, over $1.5 million has been raised for various charities and about 1.5 million children have been helped and this is wonderful news. The STEM Zone for Children is a major part of Eagles for Education and they are able to bring children into this area and teach them all kinds of things about golf using science, technology, engineering, and math.
Chevron is looking to expand this program to many more events in 2013 but for 2012, Eagles for Education will be a part of the Zurich Classic of New Orleans and the U.S. Open. Chevron wants to be involved in as many events as possible because it not only raises a lot of money for charity and helps a lot of children, it has also become a fun part of the tournaments that it has been a part of.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Donald's three-peat BMW PGA bid ends with MC
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots