Earlier this week in Miami, Morning Drive’s Erik Kuselias and World #10 Hunter Mahan met for a race in a couple of Cadillacs. If Mahan wins, Morning Drive has to have a Mahan Minute in every show for a month and if Erik wins, Mahan has to mention Morning Drive in every one of his news conferences for a month.
In the first challenge, both of them drove a Cadillac on a track around some cones with ping pong balls on the hood of the car. The fastest time would win and Erik Kuselias won the first challenge. Erik notes how he felt that Mahan would turn up the heat in the next challenge.
The next challenge was a head-to-head drag race where the fastest time would win. Erik won the second challenge to win the overall contest between the two. Although Mahan lost to Erik, Erik said that Mahan was now Morning Drive’s favorite golfer and also noted that a lot of money was raised for charity.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process