When asked why he and his company wanted to partner with golf and with someone like J.B. Holmes, Rand Blazer said that he has been an advocate of partnering with the PGA TOUR because his clients have tended to be people who not only play golf but also watch golf. He and J.B. Holmes both attended the University of Kentucky and Holmes is a great representative because he stands out in terms of his talent and his accomplishments including being a member of the 2008 U.S. Ryder Cup team and winning on the PGA TOUR.
Holmes said that 2012 was a great year for him considering what he went through in 2011 with brain surgery but it took a lot of time to get back to playing strength and back to a level where he wanted to be. He qualified for the first 3 Playoff events this year and he feels that there is room for improvement. Holmes added that he is no longer on the medications which contributed significantly to his weight gain but he lost a lot of the weight since getting off of the medications.
Blazer said the PGA TOUR is a great way for a company to reach out to its customers and he is proud to have his company invest and feels that many companies should invest in golf and in the PGA TOUR.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process